Paytm Wallet e Wallet
The Paytm Wallet is one of the leading digital payment solutions available in the country. After the recent demonetization policy of Indian Government, the companies like Paytm have flourished even further. It has a customer base of more than 200 million. After the demonetization drive happe, the use of Paytm Wallet has increased exponentially in India. It is one of the simplest, secured, convenient and reliable digital payment systems available in the country providing e-wallet services. The Paytm Wallet is owned by the One97 Communications. Through Paytm Wallet, one can make mobile or DTH recharges, pay bills, shop online, transfer funds, request money, perform banking operations, etc. The Paytm Wallet has not only brought revolution in India with its cashless transaction systems, but also helped merchants widely to grow their business.
Facilities provided by the Paytm Wallet
- Recharge both prepaid as well as postpaid mobile connections of all network providers more conveniently through the Paytm cash available in the Paytm Wallet.
- Pay bills of land lines, electricity, water and LPG connections digitally through this wallet. No more standing in the queues.
- Book railway tickets, flight tickets, movie tickets, bus tickets, etc from the wallet very easily. One can also make hotel bookings through Paytm.
- Use Paytm Wallet for your Uber taxi rides which is one of the leading app based taxi operators in India.
- One can easily recharge their DTH services through Paytm Wallet. All DTH service providers like Dish TV, Tata Sky, SUN, etc. are available for recharge.
- Recharge of metro railway cards can be done through this wallet.
- Use the Paytm Wallet to shop online across several online shopping portals including the one owned by Paytm itself. Paytm Wallet provides fast, secured and convenient payment option while making online shopping.
- One can transfer funds kept in Paytm Wallet to the friends or family members. Paytm Wallet can also be used to make payments to the merchants who are also registered with Paytm. Most of the local merchants accept Paytm these days.
- There is also the facility of offline cashless transaction through Paytm Wallet which can be done through scanning QR code. One will just need to scan the QR code of the receiver and submit OTP received in the mobile to make payment when there is no internet connectivity.
- One can explore the nearby places where the Paytm Wallet is accepted through the Paytm app. There will be retail outlets, kirana shops, petrol pumps, etc.
How to use and download Paytm Wallet?
For using the Paytm Wallet, one has to register with the service for the first time. For registration, one should visit https://paytm.com/. Registration will need some basic personal details along with e-mail and mobile number. After account creation, one can add money in the Paytm Wallet either using internet banking or credit / debit cards very easily. Then this Paytm Wallet can be used for shopping or making transactions and payments. One can also transfer the money kept in Paytm Wallet to any bank account. Paytm Wallet can be accessed by both computers/laptops and mobile/tablets. It is available in app version for Android and iPhone users for easy access. The download link for Paytm Wallet in Google play store is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.one97.paytm&hl=en. It has the user ratings of 4.4 stars. For iPhone users they can visit their iTunes app market and download the Paytm Wallet from the link: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/paytm-payments-wallet-recharges/id473941634?mt=8.
Advantages of Paytm Wallet
- It is accepted widely in all retail outlets, local merchants, online shopping sites, food chains, taxi operators, movie theatres, etc.
- All major telecom operators, electricity boards across India and LPG providers accept this mode of cashless transaction.
- Secured as well as end to end verified transactions through Paytm Wallet. The money kept in the Paytm Wallet is safe from any mal practices and threats.
- Also can be used when internet connectivity is gone. This can be done by scanning QR codes and OTP.
- Strong customer support. Their customer support number is:
- You can also install Paytm on free JioPhone